Finding the right piece of health equipment for your specific need can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. On top of that it’s important you know how to use it correctly to keep you and your loved one safe. Where do you begin? That’s where we come in! We are your go-to resource for all things health equipment and caregiver education. Everything from finding the right product and using it correctly to caregiver safety and quick tips. Whether its purchasing equipment or borrowing it from your local lending closet, AECorner can help point you in the right direction. Here you can find helpful caregiver resources, subscribe to our caregiver support video library and watch our latest product review videos.
Visit These Helpful Equipment Pages
Check these 3 areas of the home before your loved one is discharged from a healthcare facility. Download our quick start guide here.
Stay up-to-date with all our product review videos. Find links and learn more about healthcare equipment designed to make caregiving easier.
Learn about the products featured in our videos
Learn more about helpful bathroom equipment featured in AECorner’s product review videos. Find links and learn more here.
Learn more about helpful bedroom equipment featured in AECorner’s product review videos. Find links and learn more here.
Sometimes health equipment is specific to one particular activity of daily living. Learn more about the helpful pieces of equipment featured in AECorner’s product review videos here.
Learn more about helpful mobility equipment featured in AECorner’s product review videos. Find links and learn more here.
Learn about the health equipment used to keep loved ones safe when performing daily care activities. Find links and learn more about the adaptive equipment featured in AECorner’s product review videos.
AECorner’s Caregiver Support video collection shows individuals how to stay safe in the home, wherever they call home and educates caregiver on ways to keep their loved ones and themselves safe while giving care.
AECorner’s Senior and Caregiver Support video library educates seniors on ways to keep themselves safe, helps improve their ability to function as independently as possible and helps them decrease their risk of hospital stays.
- PATENTED VERSATILE STRETCH LIFTER STRAP: Patented Design. Easy to use, the Vive Proflex strap is a multipurpose tool for repositioning weak or injured legs, improving mobility and stretching out the calf, ankle, thigh, shoulder and back. Ideal for physical and occupational therapists, and those recovering from injury or surgery, the proflex strap allows the leg to be stretched and easily maneuvered onto a bed, sofa or wheelchair and into vehicles with ease.
- MULTIPLE HAND LOOPS: Lifting and stretching from any angle, the Proflex strap features two padded hand loops and two standard hand loops for greater versatility. Two small straps allow the sides of the leg lifter strap to be secured together for simple, one-handed use.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOT STRAP: Accommodating any foot size, the leg lifter strap features a wide, padded base designed to ensure the foot will not slip through. An optional top strap aids in holding the foot in place and easily adjusts to accommodate casts and shoes.
- REINFORCED NYLON WEBBING: Reinforced with an aluminum splint for added stability, the Proflex strap is constructed with a sturdy nylon webbing. The 2.25” wide webbing features reinforced stitching and strong fastener straps for securing the sides together as needed.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Last update on 2022-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API