- WALKING CANE FOR MEN OR WOMEN is both lightweight and durable. Cane weighs only 12 ounces but can support up to 250 pounds with a slip resistance tip for durability helping to prevent slips and falls
- ADJUSTABLE WALKING CANE adjusts from 33-37 inches in 1 inch increments. The locking ring stops the cane from rattling and ensures it stays in place after adjusting
- CANE WITH ERGNOMIC SOFT OFFSET HANDLE AND WRIST STRAP help to secure the cane to avoid drops making it comfortable to grip even for long periods, helping to reduce hand fatigue and soreness
- WALKING STICK improves mobility by evenly distributing weight while building strength and confidence
- CANE SPECS: Adjusts from 33-37 Inches in 1 inch increment and supports up to 250 Pounds weighing only 12 ounces. Includes cane tip and wrist strap
- Adjustable Quad Cane: This large-base, adjustable walking cane for men and women provides ultra-stabilizing support in a lightweight aluminum cane; adjustable walking cane for men and women can accommodate most individuals between 5' and 6'5"; cane is height adjustable from 28 inches to 39 inches
- Quality Construction: Made of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum, our walking cane features a stabilizing K-shaped base that can be rotated for left- or right-handed use
- Premium Features: Our quad cane includes 11 precision height settings and is built to support up to 300 lbs; flared rubber tips increase stability and traction
- Comfortable Handle: Our adjustable cane comes equipped with a shock-absorbing ergonomic handle that is designed to fit comfortably in your hand, and a reflective strap for nighttime safety
- Dimensions: Handle height: 29 to 38 inches; diameter is 0.75 inch
AECorner’s Featured Products: Canes
Canes: What is a Featured Product?
One of our goals at Adaptive Equipment Corner is to raise public awareness of all types of adaptive equipment available. As therapist we have witnessed the life-altering changes the right piece of equipment can mean for an individual’s independence. All of our videos highlight a single featured product we feel will bring viewers a sense of that independence. In addition to raising public awareness, we also train our viewer on the correct techniques to use each featured product safely. Included in the comment section of every video is a written form of any instructions needed to use the featured product safely. Please contact us using the form found on our Contact page or by clicking HERE.
Canes: What is an Affiliate Link?
Our website site contains affiliate links to purchase featured products highlighted in our videos. The affiliate links found in the comment section of AECorner videos may not directly correspond with the exact featured product highlighted in the video. Clicking on links to various merchants on this site to make a purchase can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to the Amazon Associate Program.
How to Use Featured Product Pages:
We have listed all of AECorner’s featured products by room i.e., kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We have also listed equipment by functionality i.e., mobility, dressing, and daily living. Now let’s find the video featuring your product. It’s easy! Start by looking at the top of this page for “Featured Products”. Hover over the phrase with your mouse. Next, click on the “room” or the “use” of the featured product. Lastly, find the picture of the desired product. Please know, clicking on the product will redirect you to that product’s affiliate page.
Need more information from Adaptive Equipment Corner?
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API